HYTECH (the manufacturing division of HYSPECS) manufactures aluminium and steel hydraulic manifolds. The company was established in 2002 to fulfill a growing industry requirement for timely, small run, CNC milled aluminium and steel components.
What We Do
HYTECH produces and stocks a full line of standard hydraulic manifolds. With the aid of in-house designers, custom aluminium and steel manifolds are also designed and produced. Custom manifolds offer multiple function, layout, port and cavity options, to suit your specific requirements.
In addition to hydraulic manifolds, HYTECH is also geared to supply small and medium production runs of general engineering components for a wide range of industries.
Hydraulic manifolds are hydraulic valves that control the directional flow and pressure of oil in a hydraulic system, combining many separate valves into one compact integrated circuit.
Why choose HYTECH?
- Access to both HYTECH and HYSPECS for design, technical backup and cartridge valving resources
- Full range of hydraulic cartridge valves available from our sister company HYSPECS
- Over 30 years of hydraulic circuit design knowledge
- Complete hydraulic manifold solutions for your industrial, mobile, agricultural, forestry, marine & construction requirements
- In-house designers second to none, utilizing MD Tools and MasterCam
- Fast turnaround (customer specified) from concept to having the final product in your warehouse
- Free eDrawings viewer showing 3-D modelling of the complete manifold with cartridges installed so that you can liaise with the designer, during the design process, getting the layout exactly as you want it
- With online software platforms you can discuss face to face all your design needs and contraints with the designer to save time and have the correct product the first time.
- Every manifold is quality inspected and batch numbered for traceability
- A wide range of hydraulic cartridges and components of your choice
Hydraulic Specialties Limited is formed by Wayne Cranston as an alternative supplier of hydraulic equipment to the New Zealand market
HYTECH (Hyspecs Technologies) is formed to initially support Hyspecs requirement for aluminium and steel machined hydraulic cartridge valve manifolds.
HYSPECS and HYTECH Auckland move to their new purpose built premises at 32 Crooks Road, East Tamaki. Almost four times the size of the old Lady Ruby Drive location, the new building gives us the much needed room for stock and brings the two companies under one roof.